Introduction to Lidar
This course, designed for those curious about what lidar is and why it is useful for management decisions, provides quick and flexible access to several topics needed to understand the lidar landscape. The course features engaging video and audio, optional knowledge checks, a final quiz with certificate, and assistive services for those with disabilities.
You will learn how to
- Understand the fundamentals of lidar technology in a video overview
- Recognize the 11 most common lidar data products
- Use a typical workflow to manage a lidar project
- Identify the questions lidar data can answer
- Understand how six different professions use lidar data
- Sling lidar lingo using a glossary of common terms
Continuing Education Credits
This course offers one hour of continuing education credits for the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP).