Coastal Zone Management Act 101
Coastal Zone Management Act 101 is a collection of introductory modules to help new and inexperienced coastal management program staff members understand how coastal programs work, including tasks and basic responsibilities. These interactive modules provide examples, explanations of terms and concepts, and information on how the Coastal Zone Management Act (CZMA) supports coastal management program work.
This Resource Features
- Interactive learning modules
- CZMA Overview
- Funding and Cooperative Agreements
- Permitting in the Coastal Zone
- Additional modules in development
- Quick references – Worksheets to help you get going at work
- Slide presentation – Deliver as-is or adapt for site-specific needs
- E-booklet – Collection of CZMA resources for new staff members
Continuing Education Credits
This course offers one hour of continuing education credit for the American Institute of Certified Planners.